Fun side note--these cake pops were also featured on the Chloe and Isabel blog here!
1 box white cake mix
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup vanilla frosting (store bought or homemade)
1/2 cup crushed candy canes
Crushed candy canes, red sprinkles, and red frosting for decoration
1. Mix the cake mix, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until the cake is cooked throughout.
2. Let the cake cool completely. Crumble the cake into small, even pieces and place in a large bowl.
3. Add the vanilla frosting and the crushed candy canes to the cake and mix until a thick dough consistency forms.
4. Shape the dough into evenly sized cake bites and cool in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or in the freezer for 20 minutes.
5. At a low heat, melt white melting chocolate. Insert a lollypop stick into each cake bite and dip into the chocolate. Decorate the pops and leave them in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens.
6. Share the cake pops with family and friends!
Thanks for reading :)